The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FREE: Epson 3800 Printers - x2 Must Pick Up - FREE

atanabe

I have 2 - yes 2, Epson 3800 printers available for pick up in the Napa Valley, California area. Both need to have the heads cleaned out, I decided to go with a new printer instead of cleaning the heads. These can be converted to Piezo Monochrome printers or cleaned and used to produce fantastic prints. Either way the price can't be beat!

I will not ship this, so don't even ask.

FREE to a good home

I also have 1 each of Epson Ink, Cyan T5802 and Light Cyan T5805 NEW in the box, purchase both for $100 and I will include an already installed ink set which is 80% - 25% full.

PM for fast response

atanabe

The printers have been spoken for, the ink is still available $100 for all of the ink - Light Cyan and Cyan are unopened plus a complete set of ink in varying degrees of use. If you are thinking of setting up a Piezo continuous B&W, you will need a set of these cartridges.