The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint M5, Zeiss 25, Summilux 35 PRE FLE

jojoman2

I want to trade for a .58 MP if possible.

$650: M5 is in perfect condition except for the light meter which is inoperable. Cosmetically flawless. Accurate shutter speeds. Clear viewfinder and rangefinder. Comes with original box.

$750: Zeiss 25mm is also in excellent condition. This lens has been lightly used for a brief period of time before I picked up a 28 and a 21. I am the second owner. I purchased it in like new condition from a seller on getdpi.com with good feedback. Comes with a hood for free.

$2650: 35mm summilux PRE FLE in like new condition. I used it briefly indoors only(28 is my preferred focal length) before coming to the conclusion that I do not need f 1.4. I already own the superb zeiss 35/2, so this lens needs to go. The filter pictured on the lens is not included.

You cover paypal fees, I cover shipping and insurance in the USIMG_0934.JPGIMG_0928.JPGIMG_0929.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPGIMG_0848.jpgIMG_0847.jpg

Last edited: