The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto/Chimera speedring; PF/AB/WL sync cord

J

Jonathan H

Selling one of these: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/13811-REG/Chimera_2330_Speed_Ring_for_Profoto.html

Chimera speed ring for Profoto lights. Will fit any Profoto head except for the very newest D1 lights which aren't even on the market yet. Totally off topic, but Profoto shot themselves in the foot with the D1 lights in my opinion. But I digress....

Anyway, some surface scuffs and scratches from use, but no damage of any sort. Perfect functionality. It's a speedring folks, let's be serious.

$85 shipped CONUS, Paypal only. Worldwide shipping available at cost.

I also have a Profoto sync cord - 1/4" mono to 3.5mm mono. Same for Alienbees and White Lightning *I think*. $10 with the speedring, $13 to ship it separately.

I'm in Northern NJ (NYC area) in case you're local. Tons of feedback on fleabay and various photo forums, although I'm obviously new to GetDPI.

That's it!