The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Q (Type 116) + Thumbs-up + Other Extras

sc_john

Price: $3,700
Payment Method: PayPal
Item Condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEx, UPS or USPS... signature required

Selling my Leica Q that I purchased on another forum on 12/20. Camera is in superb condition with exception of small (1.5mm) scratch on rear LCD. Scratch cannot be seen when LCD is operating and does not impact performance. I have tried to show scratch in photos and placed a red square around it. Additionally, the paint on front corners of hood appears to be lightly wearing (see 4th photo).

I have had no issues with this camera; in fact, I have been extremely pleased with handling, AF and quality of files. I am just more comfortable with a 35mm lens than a 28.

The following accessories (costing over $260) are included with the Leica Q at no additional cost:
Match Technical Thumb-Up EP-SQ
2 Panasonic DMW-DLC12 Batteries (not shown)
Panasonic DE-A79B Battery Charger for DMW-BLC12 (not shown)
B+W Digital MRC nano UV-Haze filter (49mm)

Sale/ship in continental US only.

20160131_NIKON D810_0002.jpg
20160131_NIKON D810_0005.jpg
20160131_NIKON D810_0015.jpg
20160131_NIKON D810_0024.jpg

Attachments