The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7R body $1200, FE16-35 F4 $940

MichaelS

Hi I'm selling my Sony A7R with around 5000 clicks on it and in good condition. It's a bit dusty from sitting around and not seeing much use. The only other visible mark I can see mark is on the screen protector on the back. Comes with box, battery, paper work strap, etc and the cable is from my A7R2 as I've missed placed the original cable. PM for sample image if you'd like.

$1200USD including International shipping and Paypal

FE 16-35mm F4 in Excellent condition with no signs of wear. Comes with hood and all original packaging, manuals. etc. Selling because I just can't get into wide angle and am more fond of my 35mm F2.8 with the small size and weight. $940USD including International shipping and Paypal

View attachment 116207View attachment 116208View attachment 116209View attachment 116210View attachment 116211

Last edited:

MichaelS

Re: FS: Sony A7R body $1250

Cleaned the sensor today, but unfortunately by the time of picture some dust got in there again. Curse this dry, dusty climate! PM with questions and full res photos from the camera View attachment 116256