The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For trade: (M-Hexanon 50/1.2, Summaron 35/2.8)

I

ipreferpie

Hi again!

Time for some consolidation and housecleaning! Just want to emphasize that these lenses are in excellent condition. Right after their purchase, I would place a UV/IR filter on and never remove it. All the items below I'm willing to trade for the following:

I. Konica M-Hexanon 60mm f/1.2 viewfinder
II. Leica Summicron 35mm f/2 Ver. IV
III. Leica Noctilux 50mm f/1

Items FOR TRADE (will offer cash for difference in price):

1) Konica M-Hexanon 50mm f/1.2 Limited lens. Optically flawless and cosmetically in like new condition with a 1mm scratch near the focusing ring. Front and end caps included. Will only trade if you have a Konica M-Hexanon 60mm f/1.2 to offer.

2) Leica Summaron 35mm f/2.8 lens with no goggles. Optically flawless and cosmetically excellent condition with small dings around the aperture ring. Infinity lock has been disabled for quick focusing. Front and end caps included. Will only trade if you have a Leica Summicron 35mm f/2 Ver. IV to offer.

I'll accept PayPal for a 4% fee or wire transfer. Buyer will incur S&H and fund transfer fees. Thanks for your time!