The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HUGE Cambo sale ! (EU) WRS, 55mm Sinaron, 35mm XL, Shiftable loupe etc

Maeda

Hi,

This is a great opportunity to grab a complete Cambo system for landscape or architectural photography.

Everything is in perfect condition except the camera which is in mint condition ;) ( really like new in fact as the WRS never went outside)

I'd like to sell everything as a pack which consist in :

Cambo WRS camera comes with box, bag, user manual, magnetic LED

Cambo C-51 Cable release

Cambo SLW-88 WideRS Mamiya / phase one Adapter

Cambo WDS 619 Groundglass Frame mounts

Cambo iPhone Holder WRS 1060 Sincl. WA-Lens ( i replaced the Wide angle lens with a recent version but it comes also with the original one)

Cambo Mounting adapter WRS 1095 f.Compendium/iPhone Holder

Cambo Cover fitting to SLW-Adapters SLW C8

Cambo WDS-630 shiftable viewing hood 3.0 diopter

Cambo Wide DS Digitar 35mm f5.6 XL Lens WDS 551 (Schneider 35mm f/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL Lens)
I asked cambo to send me the new bars and i'll let the old ones for spare parts.

Cambo Centerfilter IIF for 35 XL digitar

Cambo Wide-DS 55mm f/4.5 Apo-Sironar digital Lens Sironar Digital Lenspanel ( it's a Sinaron version the same version than the rodenstock but "hand selected" by sinar)

Wake up cable for Phase One one-shot backs (Item No. 50300131)

Multi conn. to mini jack adaptor cable for P, P+ and IQ (Item No. 50300144)

Universal lens calibrator from captureonecomplete.com
Universal Lens Calibrator

Price for everything : 6500 euros net to me

I'll post some pictures later in the day

US and outside of the EU buyers will be responsible for shipping
and applicable taxes and fees.
Don't hesitate to send me your questions.

Hand delivery possible if you live in Paris, France.

Maeda

It's possible to split the pack

Cambo camera WRS with mamiya mount plate (SLW-88 WideRS Mamiya 64AFD Adapter) , C-51 cable release, SK apo digitar 35mm XL with center filter IIF and LCC calibration plates : 3890 euros (all you can see on photo 12)

Cambo WDS-630 shiftable viewing hood 3.0 dioptr. / Cambo Groundglass Frame mounts WDS 619 / Cambo Cover fitting to SLW-Adapters SLW C8 : 690 euros

Cambo Wide-DS 55mm f/4.5 Apo-Sironar digital Lens Sironar Digital Lenspanel ( it's a Sinaron version the same version than the rodenstock but "hand selected" by sinar) : 1490 euros

Cambo Mounting adapter WRS 1095 f.Compendium/iPhone Holder / Cambo iPhone Holder WRS 1060 Sincl. WA-Lens ( i replaced the Wide angle lens with a recent version but it comes also with the original one) : 359 euros

Cambo WDS : 390 euros

Take everything except the WDS for 6300 euros or 6500 euros with the WDS camera

yelmarb

I'm aware that you don't want to sell this anymore but I'm just wondering which model Cambo RS this camera is? It looks different to the 1200 as it has a "built in" hotshoe mount? Thanks.

Maeda

I'm aware that you don't want to sell this anymore but I'm just wondering which model Cambo RS this camera is? It looks different to the 1200 as it has a "built in" hotshoe mount? Thanks.
Hi Yelmarb,

It is the 1000 version.
I'll take advantage of the opportunity to say that the CAMBO WDS is sold and also as i really need to buy a B Cam for my film director job the camera is available again.

Price : 5490 euros for everything

Maeda

For 5490 euros you get :

The CAMBO WRS camera in new condition (box, bag etc)
Mamiya / P1 mount plate
CAMBO Viewing Hood
CAMBO Groundglass
CAMBO Cover
CAMBO Release cable
CAMBO Iphone 5 / 5S / SE adapter
SK 35mm lens with center filter
Rodenstock 55mm lens
LCC Calibration plate

Maeda

I'm not using this kit enough to motivate having it sitting on my shelf

4990 euros net to me