The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 24-120 f4, 50 1.4G, 80-400vr, sb910

dmeckert

Selling off some Nikon gear as I refocus my kit (pun intended, who am I kidding) for different use. One job is sunsetting and I want to use lighter and less expensive gear for it, and I enjoy different stuff entirely for photographing the cats at home lol.

All lenses are in excellent condition aesthetically and functionally, have their caps and hoods, and have clean class on both ends. No boxes. The 24-120 is non-US, the others are US. The 80-400 is the older version.

The sb910 is like new, all accessories in the soft pouch. No box. Barely used, still have a functioning sb900 that I'm not gonna replace after all.

Prices are all "or best offer" and include PayPal fees and CONUS shipping.

24-120 f/4 - $600

50 f/1.4 G - $350 - SOLD

80-400 vr - $650

Sb910 - $400

All reasonable offers considered.

Last edited:

dmeckert

80-400vr - $500

sb910 - $350

ADDED:

sb900 - $225 (might as well see if there's interest in an sb-900 that's seen some action and upgrade my kit instead. excellent functional condition. you can tell its used, but it's still in excellent shape overall. works perfectly.)

conus shipping and paypal fees included.