The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 24-70mm, 70-200mm VRII

tcdeveau

Selling my Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 and 70-200mm VRII because I'm moving to mirrorless 35mm for now.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens:

Mint condition US model with box, manual, and all original accessories. Has paperwork as well but it's not the original paperwork. I had two of these and mixed up the boxes when I sold the first one. It's outside the warranty period anyway so this doesn't matter. It is a US model though. Front lens cap has some scratches/nicks but still is fully functional and lens hood has a smudge on it. Glass is flawless and always stored in climate controlled environment. Zoom and focus ring smooth, as is A/M switch. Also includes 77mm B+W UV MRC filter (also in mint condition). Great lens.

$1050 net to me. Pics here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7TlGebtjdZdbTMxbVRyTHV2cTg&usp=sharing

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens:

Mint condition US model with box, manual, paperwork, and all original accessories. Glass is flawless, always stored in climate controlled room. Zoom and focus are smooth and all other lens functions are perfect. Also includes 77mm B+W UV MRC filter (also in mint condition), Really Right Stuff LCF-10P Plate mount (currently uninstalled), and Really Right Stuff LCF-10 replacement lens foot. Really Right Stuff lens foot is currently on the lens but the original lens foot is included too. Amazing lens and I'm going to regret selling it.

$1650 net to me. Pics here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7TlGebtjdZdLUhlSk10YkFFYjg&usp=sharing

CONUS sale only. I accept paypal and will ship only to a confirmed address with delivery confirmation (no gift) after receiving payment. Local Atlanta pickup welcome as well. Feel free to PM or reply to thread with additional questions. Thanks!