The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon Accessories & Storm Case im2600

drewharty

Markins P53U camera plate fits Canon 5D MKiii and other EOS cameras. $35 free shipping. I pay Paypal fee.

Plate in very good condition with a couple marks from normal wear. Check to see what other cameras it fits at:
Markins: Home of Markins Q-Balls >> Products
Markins plates are beautifully machined and thinner than some other plates. $55 new from Markins.

Canon 72mm 500D Close UP Lens, Mint in Box, $60 free shipping. I pay Paypal fee.
The close up lens will ship with plastic case and original packaging and box.
The lens and metal barrel are Mint, the plastic carrying case has some scratches. $125 new from BH Photo

Storm Case m2600, foam inserts $60 plus shipping. I pay Paypal fee.
Storm Case is a hardshell case with an interior dimension of 20w x 14d x 6h (6h in bottom half). It will ship with foam pictured.
The case exterior has scuffs but latches, handles, and hinges function smoothly as new. $139 new from BH Photo.

Marking-P53U-Plate.jpg72mm-Closeup-500D.jpgSormcase-im2600.jpg