The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Virgin M6 TTL - 0.85 Viewfinder

That's right, "virgin" as in never violated. No insertion of film or batteries. And no mounting by lenses.

Bought this new from an authorized Leica dealer, Jim Kuehl in Iowa, back in the day when they were the latest and greatest. In fact bought both a black and a chrome. Used the black, never used the chrome. Never had a reason to.

It's been packed away in it's original carton, sitting on a closet shelf of my child/pet/smoke free home ever since. Opened the box when it was new to check it over and not again until last few days to shoot a couple pics of it.

As I'm getting on in years, it's time to pass this on to someone who will be its next loving caretaker.

Priced fairly (I think) at $1650 net to me. Difficult to get an accurate fix on price since there are virtually no virgin M6's around... especially with 0.85 viewfinder. "Mint" M6's seem to start about there and go up.

Would be a great snag for a collector.

Comes with all the original goodies.

More pics available on request.

getDPI references, 100% feedback on ebay under seablister

jbulin_2016_0212_DSC_4719.jpgjbulin_2016_0212_DSC_4718.jpg