The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[SOLD] FS - Nikon AIS 85mm/1.4 Manual Focus lens

Sparky16

SOLD locally for $650!

Looking to sell Nikon 85mm/1.4 AIS Manual Focus lens.
The serial number on this is 231230, one of the latest production(the last one made in 2005 has serial number 245720).

The lens is in very good condition, focusing and aperture rings turn smoothly, front & rear glasses are perfect. There maybe one or two tiny speck of dust, but I don't see any with magnifying light. showing some use mark along the top edges circled in one of the photos below. Otherwise, exterior of the lens is in great condition. Lens comes in original box with caps, manual and screw-in Nikon HN-20 metal hood. Metal hood shows some bright rubbed areas inside.

Asking $550 NET to me, shipping only to CONUS via USPS Priority(signature required) is included. PM works best, I have a few positive feedback on this forum. Sorry, NO TRADES.

Nikon 85mm AIS_1.jpg

Nikon 85mm AIS_2.jpg

Nikon 85mm AIS_3.jpg

Nikon 85mm AIS_4.jpg

Nikon 85mm AIS_5.jpg

Nikon 85mm AIS_6.jpg

Last edited: