The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony a6000 plus two GREAT lenses...nicely priced

docdave37

I am selling the following camera plus two lens kit:

Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body (Black)

Hasselblad LF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens. Identical to its Sony counterpart. It is essentially a rebadged Sony. Great versatility and wonderful overall quality.

Sony 35mm f/1.8 OSS Alpha E-mount Prime Lens. One of Sony's very best primes for this system.

If you wanted to buy these items new, it would cost around $1800. Of course, the Hasselblad was recently discontinued, so one would have to buy the Sony version. All boxes and paperback comes with the items. I bought these three from Adorama and BH. All three items are still under the one year warranty period. Copies of the receipts can be provided. Everything is in superb condition with no issues.
Asking price is a very reasonably $900 plus postage. Expedited service will cost more, if desired.

I have sold many, many cameras on this web site with zero transaction issues. Everyone has come away happy. Buy with total confidence.

Please write me at my email: [email protected]. This is also my verified paypal address.
View attachment 116722
Thank you. Dave

My apologies for the double image. Couldn't figure out how to remove the extra.

docdave37

One more price reduction. I will sell the whole lot for $800!!!

Dirt cheap, really. And I will pay postage and paypal fees on my end.

If I cannot sell at this price, then I will keep it as a very substantial backup camera.

Write me at:

[email protected]

Thank you.

This is the first time in years that a camera has not sold in the first week on this site. I guess it is because the market is glutted with old and newer models of the A6000 and A6300. I thought the great lenses would easily sell this package. And, everything is still under warranty!

DAVE