The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA ground glass (complete set)

vonalpen

For sale is a complete ALPA screenholder set PGS (Pro Grid Screen) in good condition:
ALPA part nr. 310.010.008 with 4mm grid, reversible horizontal/vertical and Reflexite Fresnel lens.

Price is US $ 560 (including shipping worldwide with Swiss Post International), payment preferred via PayPal.

Included is an extra grid screen with 10mm grid (see image no 06), easily user interchangable.
There are some tiny marks on the backside of the fresnel lens from placing a loupe on it for precise focusing.
I had to try hard to make them visible, see image no 05.
Both grid screens are absolutely clean and without any marks or scratches.

ALPA_GS_01.JPGALPA_GS_02.JPGALPA_GS_03.JPGALPA_GS_04.JPGALPA_GS_05.JPGALPA_GS_06.JPG

I have no masks with it, but they are very easy to produce yourself, see this download from ALPA:
https://www.alpa.ch/_files/ALPA_Stiching_Masks.pdf
Or you could mark your sensor size with a felt pen directly on the grid screen.
I bought the whole set directly from ALPA here in Switzerland in 2007 but have hardly used it in the last years.
And as I have now ordered the new IQ3 100MP (with great live view), I won't use it anymore at all.
All photos are from the actual item, it's in great working order!
It perfectly fits the ALPA TC, WA, SWA and STC.

I have sold several lenses and accessories here on getdpi already, with full customer satisfaction, my username is "vonalpen"
On Ebay I have a 100% record as well, username there is "vonalpen11"

Jost von Allmen
Helvetiastrasse 53
3800 Unterseen
Switzerland

[email protected]
Jost von Allmen - Fotografie & Kurse

sun627

Sold! Great deal....
Bought both Alpa finder and ground glass set from Jost. Jost went all the way to help and he even help to request a spare eye cup from Alpa for free. The shipping was very quick and both item arrived safely and in the condition as described. Great seller to recommend!