The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Type 262 and Summicron 50mm f/2.0 Like New!

jeffnesh

Purchased about one month back, haven't used it yet, but can't return. I've had a life-crisis and can't justify the purchase of this camera. Like new, with box, manuals, accessories, etc. Only used for about 5 test shots around the house. Condition just as new. I can include receipt (from Ken Hansen). This is the newest M, like new, and perfect condition.

I have a Summicron 50mm f/2.0, Type 5 (pull out hood) that is in Ex++ condition (probably better, but that's what KEH rated it). It works perfectly and looks perfect to me. I'll sell as a pair for $5200. Otherwise, the camera is $4500 and lens is $1100. Firm on price because of the condition.

I'll cover paypal and split shipping in US (insured, I'm asking $30 on your end for that).

Leica - 1.jpg
Leica - 2.jpg
Leica - 3.jpg