The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rodenstock CF, Gitzo Head, Lee RF75 system, Nodal Ninja Pano head

thrice

Hi all,
A couple more things I need to get out of my camera collection. I am in Australia.

Rodenstock Center Filter 0.45ND E67/E86 1.5 stops. I used it on 4x5 with a 75mm. Mint.
$150 buyer pays post.

Gitzo GH5381SQR ball head for series 2, 3 and 4 Systematic tripods Ex+++. Box, all accessories etc as new and included. QR plate is in good condition with some superficial scratches.
$350 buyer pays post.

Lee RF75 holder, no mounting rings. Ex.
$50 buyer pays post
Lee 0.9ND hard grad, one chip on the very edge about 2mm wide, perfect elsewhere. comes with cloth. Suits RF75 system.
$25 buyer pays post
Singh-Ray Galen Rowell 2-stop soft graduated ND, Ex+++, comes with leather case, suits RF75 system.
$50 buyer pays post
Singh-Ray Daryl Benson 3-stop reverse graduated ND, Ex+++, comes with leather case, suits RF75 system.
$50 buyer pays post

Nodal Ninja NN3 MKII with RD3L 6-8-30 with Built-in Leveler (F3504) + QR plate.
Mint, used once to test. I used a very similar one with my M9 to great effect but sold my M9 just as I upgraded to this one. Comes with a fancy case and a bunch of spare bits.
$275 buyer pays post.

Last edited:

thrice

Gitzo Head Sold!
Centre filter, 2x RF75 sized filters and the Pano head still available!

thrice

Bump!
Nodal Ninja, Lee 3 stop hard and Singh-ray Daryl Benson 3 stop reverse still available!