The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Goodies

1. Leica M 1.25x Magnifier (12 004) comes with it's box, papers, and little leather pouch. Great condition and no marks that I can see - $175 net to me via Paypal including shipping to ConUS

2. Leica Traditional Leather Carrying Strap (14 453) - black, mounted it once on my M9 and took it off immediately as I decided I liked a hand strap better - $60 net to me via Paypal including shipping to ConUS

3. Leitz Cable release - this is a vintage item but works perfectly - $25 net to me via Paypal including shipping to ConUS

Thanks!

Also for sale: Perfect condition Leica 39mm UV filter with case, box and paper. $65 net including shipping to ConUS.

Leica M 1.25x Magnifier (12 004) is now reduced to $165 and the 39mm filter is now $55. I'll take $15 for the Leica cable release also. All including ConUS shipping.