The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: VC 15mm III

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Voigtlander Super Wide-Heliar 15mm f/4.5 Aspherical III Lens

Price: $599.00 price LOWERED TO 550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ship free USA

Again I love this lens but I figure i can wait for the E version of it since it is not a primary lens in my kit. Now this lens has been altered in a significant way. I yes that is ME removed the hood. I cut the bad boy right off at the root.

Stupid hood to be honest. But now I can add as many size filters as i want with a 58mm to 67,72,77,82 step up ring and you can now stack at least two at 67mm. If someone is interested in it please send me a PM , I will take some images of it in its new state of dress if you would like. If your a perfectionist and anal as hell you may not want it, I did a very nice job but its been cut and painted. Works flawlessly and i have a VERY VERY good copy of it. Honestly I don't want to sell it but I will just to raise money and buy it back in E than cut that damn hood off.

Voigtlander Super Wide-Heliar 15mm f/4.5 Aspherical III BA213M

Last edited: