The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AiS Lens Near Mint w/ Accessories

For sale, a really nice Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AiS manual focus lens in what I think is fairly described as near mint condition. S/N 185570. Flawless optics and mechanics save for one microscopic dust particle inside, very low for this lens model. Comes with original and new style factory front caps, factory rear cap, B+W 72mm multicoated 010 UV-Haze filter (mint), Nikon HN-20 (near mint), Lenscoat neoprene lens cover, aftermarket lens case and original instructions. Hard to find in this condition, asking just $525, plus shipping at cost.

I also have available two 72mm Hoya PRO multicoated ND filters to go with this lens, a 3-stop Pro1Digital ND8 and a 6-stop PROND64, if you are interested.

PM me if you have any questions and thanks for your interest.

Attachments