The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: I need a new Medium Format Back

Krister

Hi all.

My thrusted Aptus 75 are starting to feel its age so I am now looking for her replacement.

(Yes, it is definetely a she)

In the best of worlds it will both fit my H2 and my Alpa but that is not a big thing.
If the price is right I buy any mount.

60 or 80 megapixels.

I am not a company so I can not deduct any VAT.

I am a Swede living in Portugal and I will come to you, were ever you are in the world, and pick it up.

So gentlemen, do you have anything on the shelf that need a new owner?

Last edited:

stonebird

I am selling my new Leaf Credo 60 digital back for Mamiya/Phase One 645 DF+ mount. I bought it as demo from authorized Mamiya Leaf dealer. It is brand new comes with everything in the retail box. Shutter count is 0.
I can sell this new digital back for $12000.00 or perhaps someone here has Leica S(S2), Apla boady, Rodenstock lens in great condition to trade. Let me know.

f8orbust

@OP: Lots of bargains to be had out there - IQ280s with warranty being sold on eBay for ~$15.5k, IQ180s for ~$13.5k, IQ160s for ~$10k. Price everything else accordingly, and remember it's a buyers market.