The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S typ-006

aDam007

Hi guys,

I have two Leica S cameras. I'm considering selling one as "knock on wood" I haven't had a problem with either camera. And I'm confident I can get by without a backup S (in all fairness I have like 10 other cameras!)

It would be a full box set w/3 years loaner swap warranty. Mint since I don't use it much. I would give up the newest one, which is only 4 +/- months old. Both have no issues. Just that one is newer.

I'm looking in the ballpark of $7,500 considering it's age and the fact that it has the full 3 year loaner swap warranty. Though again, I'm not to fussed if it doesn't sell.

Anyone interested is welcome to PM me.

I could also sell a 45S and a 120S. I would want $4,500 for the 45S and $3,500 for the 120S (only reason I'm willing to sell the 45S or 120S is because I would like those FLs in the CS versions).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Price: $7,500.00
Payment method: Bank transfer.
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping to be determined.