The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica m6 camera body chrome with box and papers MINT+

josh

I bought this camera from a collector that never used it. I used the camera with 1 roll. Camera is totally in Mint+ condition.
Perfect viewfinder perfect mechanical parts.the item is fully operational and functions as intended.

asking price US $1,150.00

Attachments

DanielDuarte

I bought this camera from a collector that never used it. I used the camera with 1 roll. Camera is totally in Mint+ condition.
Perfect viewfinder perfect mechanical parts.the item is fully operational and functions as intended.

asking price US $1,150.00
I'm not trying to ruffle feathers but can anyone vouche for this seller? Any other selling references across the forums?

lowkeys

I'm not trying to ruffle feathers but can anyone vouche for this seller? Any other selling references across the forums?
I bought a canon lens from Joshua Gary AKA Josh in person when I was in Fayetteville, NC on a business trip.
He is new to this forum though but I can stand as a reference for him.

josh

Re: (SOLD)Leica m6 camera body chrome with box and papers MINT+(SOLD)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!