The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Exakta mount Trioplan 100/2.8 (2x), Biotar 58/2 - great lenses for mirrorless

kirio

I am selling a few lenses that I acquired while trying out on my Sony A7ii. Prices include shipping in US and Paypal fees.

Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 2.8/100 ($380)

I ended up with three versions of the Trioplan and will keep the oldest one. This is the automatic version of the lens. The lens has dust specks inside and may have cleaning marks. Body has marks and a number etched. Please check the photos for details. A case is included to protect the lens as there are no caps or hood included.

Sample shot:

Additional images:
Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 2.8/100

Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Trioplan N 2.8/100 ($350)

This is the newer version of the automatic Trioplan. Includes caps. hood and case. The lens is in good overall condition. There may be some dust specks and cleaning marks on the lens. The front element also has a flaw on the edge as shown in the close-up photos. Please check the photos for the details on the condition of the lens.

Flaw on front element:

Sample shot:

Additional images:
Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Trioplan N 2.8/100

Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar 5.8cm f2 ($120)
The lens in generally good condition for a lens this age. There are cleaning marks, dust, and bubbles in the optics and also haze inside the rear element. These may affect the contrast of the images from the lens.

Also included is an Exakta V camera. Please note that I have not tested the body. This was included with a set I bought so I am including it as a rear cap for the lens. Also included but not shown is a waist level finder for the body and the box for the body.

Please check the photos for the condition of the lens and the body.

Sample shot:

Additional photos:
Zenfolio | Anthony Suarez Photography | Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar 5.8cm f2