The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Pentax Gear-645Z, 25mm, 28-45mm,90mm,55mm,75mm

algrove

I am selling this Pentax gear due to trading to another system. This Pentax 51MP camera has been terrific and continues to work admirably as do all lenses for sale. I accept Paypal only and will ship to CONUS only and to a verifiable Paypal address of record. PHOTOS COMING.

-Pentax 645Z purchased 5/19/15 new it has less than 8000 actuations. $5250. So it stii has the original warranty intact. Price incliudes all materials as came in the original box (charger, manuals etc.) PLUS Pentax Waterproof remote release, GPS Module, FLU card
and 3 extra Pentax 645Z batteries. In excellent shape.

-Pentax DA645 25mm f4.0 AL (IF) SDM AW. $4000. What a great lens on the 645Z. When you need wide this is THE lens. In barely used state. All original packaging included. 2 ND filter included in addition to the 2 filters supplied with the lens.

-Pentax DA645 28-45 f4.5 ED AW SR Zoom. $3750. This is a work horse of a lens. In excellent condition. All original packaging included. UV B+W filter available.

-Pentax D-FA 645 55 f2.8 $600. One sharp lens and small too. In excellent condition. All original pacjakging included. UV B+W filter available.

-Pentax FA645 75 f2.8 $200. Sharp lens to me and small for its FL. In excellent condition. All original packaging included. UV B+W filter available.

-Pentax DFA645 90 f2.8 MAcro ED AW SR. $3400. What a shrap and versatile lens. In excellent condition. All original packaging included. UV B+W filter available.

Pentax 2x Rear Converter A 645 AND Pentax 1.4x Rear Converter A645. Barely used. Both for $150. Cases for each converter.

If you have been thinking about gettimg imto a high MP MF camera system this is it and prices are reasonable compared to new.

Photos to be posted starting tomorrow.

algrove

Pentax rear converters-one has a case.

- - - Updated - - -

Pentax 645Z body, 55/2.8 and 75/2.8 sold pending receipt of funds.

algrove

SOLD items update

645Z body
55/2.8
75/2.8
90/2.8 Macro
1.4x & 2.0x rear converters

Purchasers thank you.

algrove

Just realized I forgot to post the photos of the DA645 25mm f4.0 AL (IF) SDM AW. I also include two ND filters in addition to the UV and polarizer filter that are included with the lens from Pentax. The price is based on the ONLY sale of this lens in the USA. Shipped only to CONUS incuded.

Last edited:

algrove

PRICE REDUCTIONS

645 25mm= NOW $3400 Barely used, excellent shape.

645 28-45= NOW $3250 Used a bit and in excellent shape.

645 80-160= NOW $300PRICE