The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D800E Immaculate with low miles and two OEM batteries

danielmoore

Picked up a D810 recently and now have one too many D800E's. This one was my backup and it lived on my DIY film scanner. Looks virtually new and functions perfectly. Stock screen protector in place at all times. Shutter count around 6500. I'll update that number with the actual number shortly. Box and all accessories/manuals included. One thing many folks don't talk about is the cleanliness of the sensor. Since this camera has been pointing face down nearly it's whole life with a single lens attached it's remarkably clean and has yet to require a cleaning.

It was purchased new from B&H and I'm the original owner. There were issues with focus on some of these cameras and this one had to be sent in for adjustment and came back perfect. I've tested it with various lenses and never even felt the need to fine tune the focusing.

One battery shows a rating of 1 and the other a 0, so plenty of life left in them.

Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, signature required. CONUS only. It's ready to go and I will do my best to ship the camera the same day payment clears. I cannot take paypal. BOA transfer is preferred. Personal check is okay if you don't mind the wait while it clears. Postal Money Order works as well. Amazon payments works too if you add the 2.9% fee to the cost.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions I haven’t already answered.

If you're curious, this is where this D800E body spent most of it's life:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/35334802@N04/15723899651/in/dateposted-public/
That should explain it's remarkably good condition.

_DSC0100.jpg_DSC0103.jpg_DSC0105.jpg_DSC0101.jpg_DSC0104.jpg_DSC0112.jpg

danielmoore

Ron just let me know that I failed to list a price! I guess it's free!

It's 1550.00 including shipping with sig. confirmation and insurance.

Sorry for the egregious oversight.