The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS. Leica M Monochrom - Black Chrome (CCD) + 2 extra batteries

LEGEND

For sale is my Leica M Monochro - Black Chrome 10760(CCD) + 2 extra batteries.

Condition is very good. No marks or dents, only some signs of wear of black chromed brass on the corners from normal use. The rangefinder is clear, bright and calibrated. The camera functioning flawless.

Actuations Nr. : 14411
Last firmware 1.008

I am the first owner. The Camera was bough by Leica dealer in Nürnberg, Germany on 01. 2013 and was in service by Leica (usual CLA check-up, sensr cleaning and rangefinder calibration) on 02. 2015

Original boxes with all accessories inside (papers, manual, cables, Leica Monochrom print, the leather carrying strap (was used) and original battery) + 1 Leica M9 batt. and 1 batt. from the third vendor. Original purchase receipt will will come with it too. The Lightroom and NIK SilverFX licence was used. The camera is registered by Leica.

The price is 3000 Euro - 3450$ - 2450GBP (add international fully insured shipping to the price)
The payment over bank transfer or Paypal (add the Paypall fee to the price)

All customs and import taxes are on you.
This is privat sale - no warranty or returns.

If any questions send me a PM.

Attachments

Last edited: