The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 135mm 1.8 Sony A mount LNIB

ryc

One of my all time favorite lenses. This is a USA model in new condition in the box and late production unit. This is truly an amazing lens. Unfortunately, it must go now. pp as gift, I will include free priority mail shipping. Hey, I will even include a B+W UV filter.

1100.00 PP as gift

You see the little white mark on the focus ring? I just put that on there today !!!! arg !!!!

Here is some info you should know about if you are looking to buy a 135 1.8. Early production models had issue with the front element being loose and in some cases actually falling off. The front hood does not help at all in this situation since it is so solidly built. It took Sony a while to address this issue. How do I know? I had one of the early prod versions years ago and had to send it in for repair. As a side note, this unit I am selling is a late production version which I purchased last year directly from Sony and does not have the problem described. It is a gem. To see what this actual lens produces look at this:

A7RII and the untouchable 135mm 1.8 ZA | JORGE TORRALBA