The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/EU Canon 600/4 IS, 500/4 IS, 400/2.8 IS, 300/2.8 IS, 200/1.8 L, 70-200/2.8 IS II

dsapkota

I am willing to trade with your Canon 600/4 IS II OR 500/4 IS II or sell for full cash my following Lenses -

I am located in The Netherlands, do have an outstanding feedbacks on ebay and on this site too. Local pick up with cash is also welcome. The price is given in EUROS .

1. Canon 600/4 IS lens, has some normal signs of use in the barrel, perfect glass, perfect in function- comes with Hood, Tripod Collar, in Outpack Lens case, does not have Hard case - 4999 Euros.

2. Canon 500/4 IS, has some signs of use in the barrel, hood, collar, perfect glass-perfect in function - comes with Hood, Collar etc in original Canon Hard case - 3999 Euros.

3. Canon 400/2.8 IS in NEW condition - EX-Demo (Traded it+200/2 with my 800mm), (the hood and case are not new-has some signs of use) - comes in Canon Hard Case - 5499 Euros

4. Canon 300/2.8 IS with just a few minor signs of use in the barrel, perfect glass and function, complete with Hood and caps, does not have Hard Case, will include Lens Coat - 2799 Euros

5. Canon 200/1.8 L USM with some signs of use in the barrel, perfect glass and function, complete with hood and caps in Original Canon Hard Case -2599 Euros.

6. Canon 70-200/2.8 IS II latest model in Like New condition, used only a few times, comes with the caps - hood - Tripod Collar - and Soft Case - 1599 Euros.

Paypal payment is fine if you take care of paypal fees. The shipping cost will depend on how you want it to be shipped. I normally ship by PostNL with insurance which does not cost much and is trackable and reliable. Feel free to contact me for more pictures and any question you have.

Attachments