The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar 4x5 C2 Camera - Everything Except Front Standard

FromJapan

I have the opportunity to buy a rather large Sinar kit, which contains all the items I'm selling. To avoid having duplicates, before buying that kit, I'm selling off what can be best described as an almost complete Sinar 4x5 C2. I'm keeping the front standard of my F2, so that is not included. If you really want it, I will get you another one for 5,000 JPY extra. This is a good opportunity for someone with an F series camera to upgrade, or for someone who wants a great studio camera. While I would like to sell everything as a package, I am open to splitting it up, if most items are likely to be sold.

The components I'm selling are:

Sinar C2 rear standard comprising the carrier and 4x5 frame. While there is some minor paint loss, everything functions exactly as it should.
The groundglass is brand new. I installed it last month, when the original broke.
The rail clamp locks properly.
A standard black 12" rail is included.
The standard bellows is like new - I'm keeping the old one.
The wide angle bellows I is in good condition. There are a couple of marks on the outside, but it is light tight, with zero pinholes.
The original Sinar>Technika lens board adapter is also in good condition.
A chrome 12" extension rail is included.

Photos are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/104131518494734389012/SinarC2?authkey=Gv1sRgCIWV_Ju569iJxQE

I'd like to get 60,000 JPY for everything, including worldwide EMS shipping via JapanPost.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

FromJapan

Re: FS: Sinar 4x5 C2 Camera - Including Front Standard

The kit I purchased has an extra F2 standard, so I'm including it with this sale. So you are now buying a complete Sinar C2 camera comprising:

Sinar P2 rear standard including the carrier and 4x5 frame with groundglass
F2 front standard
Rail clamp
Standard black 12" rail
Standard bellows
Wide angle bellows I
Original Sinar>Technika lens board adapter
Chrome 12" extension rail

I am also reducing the price to 55,000 JPY, including worldwide EMS shipping.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

FromJapan

I'm splitting up the kit:

4x5 P2 rear standard 27,000 JPY ***
4x5 F2 front standard 7,500 JPY
4x5 front frame 4,000 JPY
4x5 rear frame 5,000 JPY
4x5 metering back 6,000 JPY
4x5 ground glass assembly for metering back 9,000 JPY
tripod clamp 5,000 JPY
4x5 standard bellows 7,000 JPY
4x5 wide angle bellows 1 6,000 JPY
12" black standard rail with end caps 4,000 JPY
12" chrome standard rail with end caps 4,000 JPY
12" chrome extension rail (no end caps) 3,000 JPY
Sinar>Linhof Technika lens board adapter 9,000 JPY

All prices include shipping via JapanPost SAL, except the rear standard, which includes EMS shipping.

Kumar