The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tenba Photo Backpacks

Rafael Macia

3 Tenba backpacks.
The Large Tenba BP, was, (if I remember correctly), called the PBL model. It is deep, wide, and holds a ton of stuff. It can be accessed from the front/bottom, in addition to opening it completely.
20x18x9.
I used it to carry a 4x5, 6 lenses, holders and accessories. I would strap it to a luggage carrier. Visited 20 countries with this setup.
It is well used, but without any tears, and the zippers are fine. The material is identical on each of the bp's, and has been spray waterproofed. I avoided cleaning any of the backpacks, "nothing preserves like neglect"..... When you have $30K worth of cameras in a third world country, you don't want to advertise it.
Each one is pretty much waterproof. I have been caught in many a downpour, and the equipment was always bone dry.
$30 for the Large bp. plus postage/PP

The Medium Tenba BP, is taller than the Large, but not as deep and narrower. It's lighter too.
22x, 13 ½x 9
$30 for the Medium, taller bp.

The Small Tenba BP I have almost never used.
$35

The last picture shows the backpack alongside for size comparison.
left to right;
Large,
then taller Medium,
Last on right; Small Tenba

In front of each BP are extra partitions I will include.

These are the early 90's backpacks Tenba made in their Lower Broadway workshop. They are pre- "Dumpler" style . Not flashy,.... with stupid names,..... type backpacks.
had to say that ...

open to offers. need space ..
thanks
Rafael

Attachments

Last edited: