The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P45 Hasselblad V Mount

Morituri

Phase One P45 in Hasselblad V mount, in original Phase One rugged case, comes with 4 batteries, focus-screen mask, many sync cables, firewire cable, battery charger, including car 12v socket charger, many different connectors for the charger (UK US EU etc). Not pictured but a brand new sensor cleaning kit from Phase One will be included. About ~20k shutter count on the body. Scratch free & damage free sensor & rear LCD screen.

I'll upload some more impressive photos later :)

Price: $4999

Last edited:

Morituri

Pictures! Note, I have ordered a brand new Phase One DIGICLEAN kit, so it's not shown in pictures but will be included. And also, firewire + charger power outlet not shown. I also forgot to take picture of the focus-screen mask, but it is included & mint condition.

Note, reflections of white reflector on the sensor surface, hence the odd gradience.

Last edited:

Morituri

NOTE! For those of you who are interested in buying the new Hasselblad H6D series, this P45 back has a trade-in value of $7000 for the H6D-50c, and $9000 for the H6D-100c. This is also true for Swedish buyers at Goecker, trade in value of 61 400 SEK for 50c and 70 700 SEK for 100c

Last edited:

AreBee

PhiloFarmer,

What does "bump" mean...anyway....???
When a poster wishes to return a thread they started to the top of the forum in order for it to attract greater attention, but the poster has nothing specific to say, they post "Bump". The new post moves (bumps) the thread to the top of the list, and the word, to those who understand its use, conveys the poster's intent.