The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alpa STC Kit + IQ280 Mint Condition Crazy Low Price

phototraveller

Hi everybody.

First of all apologies for not getting this post up and running sooner. It’s been a bit hectic here and a lot of people contacted me regarding the previous post with information about the items for sale. Finally I have a complete list with photos.

I am selling my Alpa STC kit and Phase One Digital Back. Everything is in beautiful condition and has been lovingly looked after.
The Phase One is an IQ 280 M mount back. It is still under warranty until August 2018. It has approx. 2300 actuations and the latest firmware.

The back comes complete with all the packaging and extras as per the photos below. This includes: Tethering Cables, Firewire and USB, Cleaning Kit, Charger, Plugs, International Adapters, Two Batteries, Sync Cable, Manuals, Capture One Pro 7.

The Alpa Kit is a comprehensive outfit consisting of:

Alpa STC Camera Body with Wooden Handgrip
Schneider Kreuznach Apo Digitar 47mm 5.6 XL- 100MC
Schneider Kreuznach Apo Digitar 90mm 4.5 SB
Schneider Kreuznach Apo Digitar 120mm 5.6 MC
Two 34mm spacers (for use with the Short Barrelled lenses)
One 11mm spacer
Alpa Ground Glass and Leather Bellows with Loupe
Mamyia 645 Back Adapter (for use with the Phase One Back)
Mamyia RB67 Back Adapter( for use with a 67 film back)
Alpa Shim Kit
Sync Cable with Wake Up adapter for use with Digital Back

A lot of people have expressed interest in various bits, especially of the Alpa gear however my preferred option would be to sell everything as a complete kit to one (lucky..!) buyer. However I know it’s a lot of money and many people have either existing cameras or backs they are already using so I will also look at separating the Alpa Kit and the Back into two separate lots. Once the back sells I will be more interested in splitting up the various Alpa items into individual components if it does not sell as a kit.

The price for the complete outfit (ALPA Kit + Phase One Back) is USD $29,000
The price for the Phase One Back and Extras is: USD $15,500
The Price for the Alpa Kit is USD $14,500

I will ship world wide at the buyers expense and preferred options (please note any transaction fees or charges are at the buyers expense).
Thanks to everybody who contacted me. Please PM me with any further questions. Happy tho help.
I have put extra photos on Dropbox for convenience: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l4t2dc61ixo79yf/AACZdxzN92aWqJlzsPa7H605a?dl=0

_DSC5146.jpg_DSC5138.jpg_DSC5192.jpg_DSC5211.jpg_DSC5252.jpg_DSC5255.jpg_DSC5259.jpg_DSC5264.jpg_DSC5276.jpg_DSC5146.jpg_DSC5138.jpg_DSC5192.jpg_DSC5211.jpg_DSC5252.jpg_DSC5255.jpg_DSC5259.jpg_DSC5264.jpg_DSC5276.jpg