The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L Backpack

Sheldon N

Up for sale is my Gura Gear Kiboko 30L camera backpack. Pack is in excellent condition, no rips or tears, all zippers and buckles work great, smoke free home. It's basically sat in my closet and been used as a storage case and not taken anywhere. I'm downsizing so don't need it any more.

This pack was the nicest camera backpack available at the time it was sold, very lightweight yet capable of holding a large amount of gear. It is tall enough to hold a pro size body vertically, and the length of the pack is big enough to accommodate a 500 or 600mm lens. The backpack straps are comfortable and include a waist strap. They can also be enclosed in a rear pouch if you just want to use the carrying handle. The pack sold retail for $429 when it came out.

I have a large bag of velcro dividers that will be included (more than is shown in the photo) so you can configure the pack however you want.

$175 shipped/paypal'd.