The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm f/1.4 Double Aspherical AA *SUPER RARE - RECENT CLA*

onesixeight

Hello all:

Up for sale is my Leica 35mm f/1.4 Double Aspherical AA lens. This is considered the holy grail of Leica 35mm lenses. Rumors say that only about a 1000 of these lenses were ever made and eventually production stopped due to the difficulty producing these lenses.

This particular sample was in a safe for most of its life and I purchased it from the original owner and had it sent to Leica Factory in Solms for a CLA in late 2014.

While I would love to keep it, I just have too many lenses at the moment and would like to find this special lens a home.

The lens is in 99.9% perfect condition with no issues. Focus is spot on as one would expect with a recent CLA.

Includes all original boxes and paperwork including a invoice from Leica for the CLA.

Asking price is $10,995 including overnight shipping anywhere in the world. Bank wire preferred. Please check my 100% perfect feedback here.

This kind of lens doesn't come around very often, especially a complete set in this mint condition.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Thanks guys for looking!

P4300018.jpgP4300027.jpgP4300023.jpgP4300035.jpg

Attachments