The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D800E Camera Body, Excellent Condition, Low Actuations

jld

I am selling my Nikon D800E camera body with original box and original accessories. The D800E works properly, the sensor is clean with 16200 shutter actuations, and overall the body is in excellent condition. The body shows very minor signs of use, primarily on the bottom from an L-bracket. The LCDs are clean with no marks. The rear LCD is protected with an Expert Shield Screen Protector. OEM Accessories include:
• Body cap BF-18
• Monitor (LCD) Cover BM-12
• Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15
• Battery Charger MH-25
• USB cable clip
• USB cable UC-E14
• Camera Strap AN-DC6E (for D800E)
• User’s Manual
• Quick Guide
• OEM Box

See the posting at Zenfolio | Sublime Light Landscape Photography | For Sale: Nikon D800E Camera Body, Excellent Condition, Low Actuations

Photos of the gear are available at Zenfolio | Sublime Light Landscape Photography | For Sale: Nikon D800E Camera Body

I am the original buyer and the only user for this Nikon D800E camera body.

$1600

• Shipping: Buyer pays shipping
• USA buyers: Payment via Paypal (buyer pays fees) to a verifiable Paypal address, or wire transfer
• Other countries: Payment via wire transfer

Send me private message from this website, or from Zenfolio | Sublime Light Landscape Photography | Contact