The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Alpa STC Kit - Ridiculous Price Reduction

phototraveller

Alpa Post May 2016

Hi all,

I am sadly selling my beautiful Alpa kit. Many thanks to all the people who have expressed interest in various bits of it but I would really like to sell it as a complete kit for convenience sake.

To this end I am offering it one last time (I hope..) for a ridiculously low price: UDS $13,500..! Yes that's right, everything on the list below; camera, adapters, lenses, accessories for $13,500.

It is all in mint condition and has seen very little use, less than 2,500 pictures taken. I will ship worldwide at the buyers preference. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Additional pictures are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/37nhbptestgcoup/AABs9mdtwW2LxQuMCpbODZhIa?dl=0

Items Included:
Alpa STC Camera Body with Wooden Handgrip
Schneider Kreuznach Apo Digitar 47mm 5.6 XL- 100MC
Schneider Kreuznach Apo Digitar 90mm 4.5 SB
Schneider Kreuznach Apo Digitar 120mm 5.6 MC
Two 34mm spacers (for use with the Short Barrelled lenses)
Alpa Ground Glass and Leather Bellows with Loupe
Mamyia 645 Back Adapter (for use with the Phase One Back)
Mamyia RB67 Back Adapter( for use with a 67 film back)
Sync Cable with Wake Up adapter for use with Digital Back
Linhof 4x5 Viewfinder
One 11mm spacer
Alpa Shim Kit

Thanks for looking & happy shooting.

Attachments