The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler/sale/trade Cambo, Rodenstock, Phase kit

M

mjr

Morning!

I picked up an excellent tech cam kit for a contract at the beginning of the year and the contract is due to finish at the end of the month, as much as I'd like to keep the kit, the majority of my commercial work doesn't require a tech cam so I need to make some decisions and either return to a Leica S system or keep the Phase XF and add some more lenses.

This is what I have, prices added as per the rules but open to sensible offers. All prices are plus tax unless you are outside of the EU, if you have a VAT number then I can remove tax from the invoice.

Cambo Anniversary Edition, with Mamiya/Phase One adapter plate 4,000E
Rodenstock 32mm HR-W in Cambo mount 6,000E
Rodenstock 50mm HR-W in Cambo T/S mount 4,500E
Rodenstock 90mm HR-SW in Cambo T/S mount with the back extention 6000E
Capture Group one shot cable. 200E

If someone wants a complete kit with a DB then I'd be prepared to add the following...

Phase One IQ260 in perfect condition, 15,000 shots 15,000E
Phase One XF body 4200E
Schneider 80mm LS lens 550E

Everything is in excellent condition, the Rodenstock 50mm and 90mm have taken less than 50 shots each and are perfect, I have mainly just used the 32mm which is also in perfect condition. The XF body is only a couple of months old, same with the 80mm and have had minimal use.

I have bought and sold lots of stuff on here and have excellent references should they be needed, prices are net to me, shipping at cost, I will happily send it anywhere or come for a nice break to the North of Sweden and take it away!

Have a good day.

Mat

M

mjr

Afternoon!

I've had a number of emails regarding bits and pieces of the kit, I'm looking to sell the tech cam and will add the IQ260 if someone wants a back to go with it but would rather sell the tech cam kit first. I'm open to offers on individual lenses or offers for the kit as a whole. This is a pretty good architecture/landscape kit for lovers of tech cams and movements.

A quick image of the tech bits, release cable not shown but included. You will see from this shot that I replaced the foot on the Cambo AE to the Arca one so it fits straight to an arca compatible tripod head, original is also included.

Any questions just ask, I will just let it sit here and won't keep bumping it, if someone wants it then get in touch, I will update if items get sold.

Mat

M

mjr

Re: Feeler/sale/trade Cambo, Rodenstock, Phase kit - Updated prices

Afternoon!

I have made some decisions and new kit is arriving soon so now committed to selling the Cambo and Rodenstock lenses.

Updated prices below, all are plus VAT if you are in the EU, no VAT if you are outside the EU or present a valid VAT number, happy to ship anywhere at buyers expense.

Cambo Anniversary Edition, with Mamiya/Phase One adapter plate 3,500E / $4,100 USD
Rodenstock 32mm HR-W in Cambo mount 5,500E / $6,400 USD
Rodenstock 50mm HR-W in Cambo T/S mount 4,000E / $4,700 USD
Rodenstock 90mm HR-SW in Cambo T/S mount with the back extension 5,500E / $6,400 USD
Capture Group one shot cable. 200E / $240 - will only sell after other pieces have gone.

Complete kit will be reduced from 18,700 Euros to 18,000 Euros / $20,500 USD if all bought together.

I am prepared to add the IQ260 if it helps a buyer, priced at 14,000 Euros / $16,000 USD.

Any questions just ask, always happy to discuss multiple items.

Mat