The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony RX1 - $1200

Arjuna

FS: Sony RX1 - $1200

This is a lovely camera: small, solid, quiet, with a great lens/sensor combination. The controls work well, and I think that the Fotodiox grip improves the handling considerably. I bought this camera used, about two years ago - no box. There were a couple of marks on the screen when I bought it: they show when the screen is off, but are not usually noticeable when it is on. See the photos. I have always carried it in a case. The file names have gone from _DSC0260 to _DSC1042 while I have had it, i.e. less than 800 shots. I have never had any problem with it.

Included:
Sony RX1 camera, used
strap, unused
manual
original charger, for charging a battery in the camera
Sony charger BC-TRX, for charging a battery externally
EVF, with case
three batteries
Fotodiox camera grip and lens hood

Reason for selling:
1. With my ageing eyes, I don’t enjoy using a screen or an EVF.
2. I have a disparate collection of cameras - all very good, but all different in use and processing. I want to start fresh with a single system.

Price:
US$1200, PayPal’d and shipped (insured, tracked) in North America.

RX1_Front_complete_DSF6941 by rimacdonald, on Flickr

RX1_Front_pieces_DSF6942 by rimacdonald, on Flickr

RX1_Back_off_DSF6946 by rimacdonald, on Flickr

RX1_Back_on_DSF6947 by rimacdonald, on Flickr

Arjuna

For reference: I don't turnover equipment very much, but I have done a few transactions here on GetDPI, and on eBay my ID is rinpung.