The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP3 - $400

Arjuna

FS: Sigma DP3 - $400

This is a lovely camera: small, solid, quiet, with a great lens/sensor combination. The foveon sensor produces files that have a unique and lovely look. I bought the camera new, in March, 2015. I have always carried it in a case. I have taken about 500 shots with it - the total count doesn’t seem to be in the EXIF, and the file numbering got changed at one point. I have never had any problem with it.

Included:
Sigma SP3 camera, used: in original box, with all that came with it.
two extra batteries, i.e. four batteries total
LH3-01 lens hood

Reason for selling:
1. With my ageing eyes, I don’t enjoy taking pictures using a screen.
2. I have a disparate collection of cameras - all very good, but all different in use and processing. I want to start fresh with a single system.

Price:
US$400, PayPal’d and shipped (insured, tracked) in North America.

I also have a PNC VF-4 LCD viewfinder (a 3X loupe/eyepiece for the screen), used a couple of times, which I can include for an extra US$50.

DP3_front_complete_DSF6932 by rimacdonald, on Flickr

DP33_top_DSF6939 by rimacdonald, on Flickr

DP3_back_on_DSF6937 by rimacdonald, on Flickr