The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Portable Studio - Alien Bees + Extras

Ari

I have to sell off most of my studio equipment.
It's all in excellent condition, and working perfectly.
I bought all of this stuff with ease of use and portability in mind.

For sale:
1x Alien Bees B1600 (640 w/s), black with power cord and reflector
1x Alien Bees B1600 (640 w/s), yellow with power cord and reflector - missing the tilt handle, but works fine as is, I never needed to replace it.
1x Paul C. Buff Vagabond Mini - 2nd generation, lithium battery, includes wall charger and plug
1x Beauty Dish/Octabox - very well made, works great, very easy to transport - also includes black grid for the octabox. Includes Alien Bees adapter.
1x Grid Set, 4 honeycomb grids (60˚, 40˚, 30˚, 20˚)
2x Cactus Transceiver units - these work very well, it was difficult finding a good unit that was reliable

I have some miscellaneous, but important, cables and adapters that I'll include with this, including stuff for wireless flash use, and an extra Alien Bees adapter ring.

All of it shipped in a new lighting case.

Asking $1000.00 USD plus shipping, or best offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

2x Alien Bees B1600 heads by Toyo Page, on Flickr

Paul C. Buff Vagabond Mini by Toyo Page, on Flickr

Beauty Dish/Octabox by Toyo Page, on Flickr

Set of 4 Grids - fits Alien Bees by Toyo Page, on Flickr

Cactus 2x Transceivers by Toyo Page, on Flickr

Lighting Case by Toyo Page, on Flickr

Ari

Alien Bees B1600, black, is SOLD.
I'm going to part out everything else.
Prices do not include shipping, but I'll cover Paypal fees.

1. Alien Bees B1600 (640 w/s), yellow with power cord and reflector - missing the tilt handle, but works fine as is, I never needed to replace it. Includes long PC sync cord and Alien Bees bag. - $250
2. Paul C. Buff Vagabond Mini - 2nd generation, lithium battery, includes wall charger and plug - $250.00
3. Beauty Dish/Octabox - very well made, works great, very easy to transport - also includes black grid for the octabox. Includes Alien Bees adapter. - $80
4. Grid Set, 4 honeycomb grids (60˚, 40˚, 30˚, 20˚) - $60
5. Cactus Transceiver units - these work very well, it was difficult finding a good unit that was reliable - $85

Feel free to make an offer on two or more items. Buy everything and I'll include the carrying case.
Thanks

Ari

1. Alien Bees B1600 (640 w/s), yellow with power cord and reflector - SOLD
4. Grid Set, 4 honeycomb grids (60˚, 40˚, 30˚, 20˚) - SOLD

All other items still available.
Thanks

Ari

2. Paul C. Buff Vagabond Mini - 2nd generation, lithium battery, includes wall charger and plug - SOLD