The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

(EU) Cambo DS+ Schneider 35XL

pezetas

For sale is a Cambo Wide DS technical camera with a rear plate for Hasselblad H in very good condition. I have used it with a Phase One P45+ (for Hasselblad) and it has worked fine. A few marks of wear on camera itself, as you can see in the pictures but generally in very good condition. 2 small marks on one of the knobs and one on the wood handle. Now selling because I have bought a new Cambo.

It comes with a Schneider 35mm f5.6 APO Digitar XL lens and also the Schneider center filter that prevents unwanted vignetting. Lens and center filter in very good condition.

There is an original Cambo viewfinder (WDS-580) and a Cambo mask (WDS-935) for this specific lens that you attach on the front of the viewfinder. Also included is the extension bracket that helps to bring the viewfinder closer to the eye, stretching over the digital back. Unfortunately I had an accident with the viewfinder. There are some small traces of glue on the mask. I tried using some strong fluid to get rid of it, but unfortunately the fumes from this must have hurt the coating of the viewfinder itself. Now, since I bought another used Cambo camera I got another identical viewfinder in that deal so I have compared the 2. In practical use I can’t see any difference, but I just want to make it clear that the piece is not in mint condition.

I'd like to sell everything together if possible. I do not have the original boxes available anymore.

Price: €2600 /$2950 or highest bid.

I live in Sweden but these items are right now in Berlin, Germany. If you would like to see and feel the items, please let me know and we can arrange something.

All prices are without shipping and paypal / bank-transfer fees or eventual customs. Shipping worldwide.

If you are interested please email me directly at: [email protected] or call +46 707 268161.

/Per Karehed

_G6B6211.jpg_G6B6216.jpg_G6B6225.jpg_G6B6220.jpg_G6B6223.jpg_G6B2197.jpg_G6B2202.jpg_G6B2204.jpg_G6B2206.jpg

Last edited: