The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony a7rII rig

dwood

I'm selling off my Sony a7rII rig. Everything here is in excellent condition and I have the orig. boxes for everything.

- The a7rII comes with the Sony VG-C2EM vertical grip, an RRS BVGC2EM-L L-plate for the camera w/grip, a Newer NW- A7M2 L-plate for the camera w/o the grip, (2) Sony batteries and charger, (2) Wasabi spare batteries and charger, and a Fototech IR wireless remote. The other usual stuff...camera strap, manual, etc. is also supplied. Price: $2,800.

- Sony FE-55/1.8 lens is $650
- Sony FE-35/1.4 lens is $1,150
- Sony FE 90/2.8 lens is $850

I also have a Novoflex Nikon F-mount to Sony E-mount adapter for $175

Prices include insured Ground shipping in the CONUS, and Paypal fees.

Attachments

dwood

Hey guys,

There's much to love about the Sony, not the least of which is the stunning IQ that the camera produces. But I just didn't get along with the camera from an ergonomic standpoint. It's a very personal thing, of course, but I simply enjoy shooting with a big, clunky dSLR. Go figure. I also have a number of Zeiss 'classic' and Milvus lenses that I really enjoy using but am tired of the adapter thing. I'm headed back to the D810.

-Doug

Hey guys,

There's much to love about the Sony, not the least of which is the stunning IQ that the camera produces. But I just didn't get along with the camera from an ergonomic standpoint. It's a very personal thing, of course, but I simply enjoy shooting with a big, clunky dSLR. Go figure. I also have a number of Zeiss 'classic' and Milvus lenses that I really enjoy using but am tired of the adapter thing. I'm headed back to the D810.

-Doug
I'm actually going quite the opposite direction from Phase One / Alpa and Nikon D4s / D3s to Sony. Maybe you are interested in a trade?

Best Regards,
Eric