The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H1 and lenses

photo570

I am selling my H1 kit with a film back only.

You can pick up a digiback for it on eBay (or here) for reasonable money if you want. I will be keeping the Leaf AptusII I was using on it for another camera so, this is kind of surplus to my needs now and I would rather it went to a good home than sat on the shelf if you know what I mean.

Any way, here is the sales pitch. ;)

The kit has been used by a professional photographer, (Me) mostly in an indoor studio envronment. Well looked after, a very versatile kit for shooting film and can take a range of digital backs from Hasselblad, Phase One, and Leaf.

The body is near mint condition, free from any noticible wear & tear apart from light usage on the battery grip.

The Lenses are in very excellent condition. The optics are free from fungus and scratches.

This listing includes the followings

H1 and Viewfinder HV90x US$1200

HM 16-32 film back for 120 and 220 film. US$350

HC 80mm f/2.8 with Hood and Caps, Shutter count 1097. US$1000
HC 50-110mm f/3.5-4.5 with Hood and Caps, Shutter count 67809. US$2500

Leather Lens Pouches
Body Cap
Back Cap

Total for the Kit US$5050. I would prefer to sell as one lot .

Please feel free to make sensible offers.

Kind regards,
Jason.Inventory_H1_Kit.jpgHasselblad_H1_50-110mm_Lens.JPGHasselblad_H1_80mm_Lens.JPGInventory_H1_Kit 1.jpg