The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Kino Flo Diva 401 two light kit - LNIB

bradhusick

I am downsizing, so I am selling my superb condition Kino Flo Diva 2 401 kit complete in the rolling hard case. I have used it 4 times.

The Kino Flo Diva-Lite 401 2-Light Flight Case Kit (120VAC) is a ready-to-go, lightweight lighting rig that delivers broad, soft and diffuse lighting quickly, easily and efficiently. Each of the two included fixtures holds four 55W fluorescent bulbs--daylight- or tungsten-balanced--that can be quickly switched (no need to wait for them to cool down, they're always cool). Included in the kit are 2 light stands, a lamp case to protect your bulbs, 2 off-set mounts, and a flight case for storage and transport. In addition, 2 floziers (full) are included: these are cloth diffusers that slip over the fixture providing even more diffusion to the light. Supplied for use with 120VAC. Fluorescent bulbs are available separately - I have purchased a full set of daylight bulbs that I am including in the kit so you're ready to go.

Fixture includes center mount, gel frame, louver and built-in barndoors
On location, lamps get to full color temperature in three minutes
4-Lamp/2-Lamp switching
When finished, turn off power and pack--no need for cool-down period
The lamps can stay in the fixture for quick transport
All-in-one design with built-in dimming ballast
Remote dimmer capability
Low amperage draw--can plug in to any household outlet
Slim profile ideal for shooting in small offices, hallways, or cramped quarters
Full spectrum (CRI 95) lamps available in 3 color temperatures: 2900K, 3200K and 5500K
High color rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMI's
Kino Flo 55W compact lamps also available in 550nm green and 420nm blue for green and blue screen
Color gels do not burn out or fade, due to lower heat of fixture
Center mount for horizontal and vertical axis rotation
Honeycomb louvers (sold separately) 90°, 60°, and 45° give precise light control

This kit sells for $2698 at B&H not including the bulbs that I am including. Shipping weight is 61.5 lbs.

Offered here for $1998 net to me. I am including ground shipping in the lower-48. Paypal accepted.
View attachment 119532