The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D810 with Nikkor 24-120 VR 4.0 Lens Like New

rollsman44

IMG_4743.JPGIMG_4742.JPGIMG_4750.JPGIMG_4738.JPGI am selling this camera and lens kit to purchase a Medium Format system. The Shutter count is VERY LOW 1158. It comes with Everything that came with this Kit and 1 Extra Battery. Just purchased 1 month ago. I have used this camera very little. I accept Paypal. Asking$ 2795. Like New condition on the body and the lens. The Bottom has a few scuff marks from the Bracket
Comes with the Original Box and CD, Strap, shade etc. Will ship in USA Only. Shipping is paid by the Buyer but I will consider splitting the cost for shipping. Thank you

I will sell the body and lens separately if needed, I am asking :
Nikon D810 With everything that came with it. Asking: $ 2175.00 LN VERY LOW ACTUATIONS ( 1158)
Nikon Nikkor AF-S 24-120mm F4G VR ED Condition 9+ Asking 600.
Will Ship in USA Only. Must have verified PayPal account.
I will split the shipping cost and I will absorb the PayPal fee. I will add photos later today.
I can email you pictures a swell. Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: FS: Nikon D810 with Nikkor 24-120 VR 4.0 Lens Like New..REDUCED

D810 Body Only REDUCED $ 2050.00 With Extra Battery and Orig. Box etc
Nikkor 24-120G VR IF 4.0 Lens REDUCED $ 595.00 Lens Shade and 2 caps.

Price REDUCED : D810 Body $ 2000.
: Nikkor 24-120 G VR IF $ 575.
GREAT PRICE For a LIKE NEW LOW Shutter count System.

Last edited: