The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 2x Mamiya 645DF and 80mm LS [EU]

For sale are two Mamiya 645DF bodies and one 80mm LS lens. Identical to Phase One.
Everything works properly. Accessories included: All lens and body caps, lens hood, lens box.
Cosmetics: Both bodies and 80mm lens are in very good condition. The 80mm LS has some minor internal dust which is normal for these lenses and of course has no effect on images. The front tube has a little bit of wobble in it but I've never found this to affect anything. The lens is very sharp and focused accurately with my digital back.
DF 1 has a 48x36mm masked focusing screen and v1.57 firmware. They eyecup has two tiny tears in it at the pressure points.
DF 2 has a full-frame focusing screen and v1.58 firmware.
Of course I can switch focusing screens and neckstraps as requested.

Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u4hvupvkua03cci/AADi3Z1H6zSU0aKnKVHgGiwla?dl=0

Prices:
80mm LS: 650 euro
645DF: 850 euro each
645DF and 80mm LS kit: 1350 euro

In the EU means no further taxes for residents!