The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bunch of Profoto gear for sale - located in Los Angeles

Photos coming tomorrow.

1.Profoto Pro 8a 2400 -Selling for 9000USD
Practically rebuilt from inside out in 2014 to be up to date with the new ones - by profoto France - cost me over 4000 euros
I have both a US and Euro A/C chord - both genuine Profoto
Will only include one with sale.

Price : MSRP 14k -

2.Profoto Striplight S by Bach + Barndoors - 2300USD (pickup only or you pay actual shipping)
This striplight is in excellent condition. No scratches or dents. With barndoors this retails for 4700+. This one is less than half off brand new in very close to new condition.

3.Profoto 7B2 - 1800USD
B2 packs with pocket wizards built in. 2 lithium batteries + charger

4.Profoto 7B2 - 1000USD
Same but with 1 nicad battery. The top panel needs to be replaced as the charging port is having issues. Should only be about $150 to replace

5.Profoto Proheads - 800USD each
I have 2 of these that were purchased new in 2014 at Profoto France. They are the newer style ones

6.Profoto Prohead - 625USD
This is an older one - works perfectly, cable isn't perfectly straight.

7.Profoto 4x6 RF softbox - 500USD
These are now renamed the HR softboxes. They are exactly the same, do not confuse this with the cheap RFi ones. -

8.Profoto 3x4 RF softbox - 300USD
these are now renamed the HR softboxes. They are exactly the same, do not confuse this with the cheap RFi ones.

9.Profoto 5' Parabolic silver interior - 700USD
MSRP 1700+ this one is in like new condition

10.Profoto Probox - 650USD
These are currently backordered until September.

11.Profoto Magnum Reflector- 175USD

12.Profoto 7" grid reflectors - 100 each
(I have 3 - all excellent condition and perfectly round)

13.Profoto Grid set - 5 degree 10 Degree and 20 Degree - 275USD for all three

eric

PM sent!

Photos coming tomorrow.

1.Profoto Pro 8a 2400 -Selling for 9000USD
Practically rebuilt from inside out in 2014 to be up to date with the new ones - by profoto France - cost me over 4000 euros
I have both a US and Euro A/C chord - both genuine Profoto
Will only include one with sale.

Price : MSRP 14k -

2.Profoto Striplight S by Bach + Barndoors - 2300USD (pickup only or you pay actual shipping)
This striplight is in excellent condition. No scratches or dents. With barndoors this retails for 4700+. This one is less than half off brand new in very close to new condition.

3.Profoto 7B2 - 1800USD
B2 packs with pocket wizards built in. 2 lithium batteries + charger

4.Profoto 7B2 - 1000USD
Same but with 1 nicad battery. The top panel needs to be replaced as the charging port is having issues. Should only be about $150 to replace

5.Profoto Proheads - 800USD each
I have 2 of these that were purchased new in 2014 at Profoto France. They are the newer style ones

6.Profoto Prohead - 625USD
This is an older one - works perfectly, cable isn't perfectly straight.

7.Profoto 4x6 RF softbox - 500USD
These are now renamed the HR softboxes. They are exactly the same, do not confuse this with the cheap RFi ones. -

8.Profoto 3x4 RF softbox - 300USD
these are now renamed the HR softboxes. They are exactly the same, do not confuse this with the cheap RFi ones.

9.Profoto 5' Parabolic silver interior - 700USD
MSRP 1700+ this one is in like new condition

10.Profoto Probox - 650USD
These are currently backordered until September.

11.Profoto Magnum Reflector- 175USD

12.Profoto 7" grid reflectors - 100 each
(I have 3 - all excellent condition and perfectly round)

13.Profoto Grid set - 5 degree 10 Degree and 20 Degree - 275USD for all three