The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D810 and Lenses - Nikkor & Zeiss Glass

DanielDuarte

The following items do not belong to me. I am selling them on behalf of photographer, Nicholas Nixon.

Nick is selling his D810. This camera was used in the following project.
http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/the-photographers-eye-nicholas-nixon/?_r=0

The D810 is in excellent shape. Sale comes with all original packaging. Serial NO: 3042807

Shutter count: 6220

Gear is in excellent condition. The only markings on the camera are the blackening out of the Nikon and FX logo. I believe Nick did this to reduce the reflection of the Nikon logo in the macro images.

I can't call the gear mint as mint is in box, never used. However, this is in very clean shape. Bottom plate is shows little use, a minor scuff near the rubber.

Asking Price: 2200 USD net to me, shipped FREE in CONUS.

Will include a leather case for camera, Nikon CF-DC4 case.

__________________________________________________ ______

Nikkor AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm F/2.8 Lens - clean copy. Glass is free of haze, fungus etc. Shows minimal signs of internal dust.
Serial: US 6048005
Price: 600 USD net to me, shipped FREE in CONUS.
All packaging / cards included.
Lens Shade Included

__________________________________________________ ______

Carl Zeiss 25mm Distagon ZF F/2. Serial: 15848484 - Nikon F Mount
Lens is clean, minimal signs of dust. No fungus, etc.
Packaging and serial card included.
Lens shade also included.
Price: 1,000 USD net to me, shipped FREE in CONUS.

Please inquire for images.