The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Leica S007 - like new

anGy

Up for sale is my Leica S007 camera.
It has been purchased new in 11/2015 at an official Leica dealer from Brussels.
Still in like new, pristine working and cosmetic condition and only has 2.200 actuations on its counter.
LCD back and top screens have been protected since day 1.

It is sold complete with all accessories and original boxes. It is covered by the Leica warranty until 11/2017.
This is a beautiful item and a wonderful tool.

There is no issue with the S007, it is all okay. I have simply decided to slowly sell all my Leica S system (S007 + S30mm + S35mm CS + S45mm + S70mm CS + S120mm CS) starting with the S30mm and the S007 body.

Asking 13.190eur or 10.900eur + VAT.
You won’t have to pay the VAT if you have a registered and valid VAT nr outside of Belgium (system is located near Brussels – Belgium).

For this price you will get the S007 body (no not the lenses shown on the last picture...), 2 original Leica Batteries (extra 180eur) + a Really Right Stuff L plate (Arca compatible). A near 18.500eur ttc value package.

Selling this kind of stuff is a hard decision and I’m not hungry so it will take the time it needs to find a new home, with a soft an easy transaction.

Thanks for watching
Vincent Angillis

anGy

Leica S007 back for sale again.
4400 actuations now, still in perfect shape.
Asking 10.000eur + VAT 21% if applicable.