The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

*** Leica Summicron-M 50mm F2 (version 5) EXC+ Condition $1100 ***

rob

*** Leica Summicron-M 50mm F2 (version 5) EXC+ Condition $1100 ***

Due to recent personal troubles, I am required to sell off most of my gear. My loss, your gain.

ABOUT THE LENS:

Gently used version 5 (non-ASPH) 50mm F2 Summicron-M. Beautiful lens, I'd rate it 9/10, there are barely any signs of use, apart from tiny specks of dust. The body housing may show tiny signs of wear, but honestly I can't see anything significant.

Focus throw is smooth, the lens hood opens and closes nicely.

Elements are clean and clear, the lens has had a B+W UV filter on it since day one. Comes with original packaging. Can't find the lens cap right now, but if I do, I'll send it along later on.

Please see photos for details. Any questions send me a PM.

Note, this item is cross-listed on a couple sites, it may sell without warning and this ad may end suddenly.

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

Prices in USD. Shipping cost to be determined. Shipping is at your cost -- I prefer shipping Canada/USA but other countries can be considered. PayPal only. I will eat the fees. Shipping by CanadaPost insured. If you live locally (in greater Edmonton) we can always meet up in person.

Thanks for looking!

rob

Seriously -- no love for my Cron? My price is about 50% less than B+H's retail price for new, and $400 USD cheaper than KEH. :(